All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur have announced a vacancy for a data entry job. As per the announcement, a walk-in interview will be conducted for all the eligible candidates (under 25 years of age).
Job Eligibility and pay details:
All students who have passed 12th grade are eligible to apply for this job and attend the walk-in interview on 22nd March 2018 in Jodhpur. However, there is only one post vacant. A good sum of INR 17,000 per month will be paid to the employee.
- Name of the post: Data Entry Operator
- Last date: 22nd March 2018
- Total posts: 1
- Location: Jodhpur
- Education qualification: Candidates must be 12th passed from a recognized board.
- Age limit: 25 years or below.
- Salary: INR 17,000/- per month
- Selection process: Walk-in interview
This is where you have to go:
Interested candidates should attend walk-in-interview along with complete updated resume, recent passport size photos and original and a set of attested copies of relevant documents on 22nd March 2018 at 09:00 am at Microbiology Office, Department of Microbiology First floor, college building, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
Click here to access the official notification and application form for this job. The key points mentioned in the notification.
- Reporting time for candidates starts at 09:00 AM and closing time to report for walk in interview/skill test is 10:00 AM after which no additional candidates would be entertained for interview on 22-03-2018.
- No TA/DA will be given for the same.
- All candidates should appear in person for walk in interview/skill test along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents for age proof, qualifications and relevant experience on 22-3-2018 at 09:00 AM at following address: Microbiology Office, Department of Microbiology First floor, College building AIIMS, Jodhpur.