All of us need some more laughs in our busy and stressful lives. Hence, we at Read Scoops decided to stitch together a list of 50 of the funniest riddles, as per us. So go ahead, have some fun and please try to guess the right answers before clicking ‘Show Answer’. Rack your brains, you’ll get it. These are relatively easy ones. Also, don’t forget to leave your comments if you liked the list of riddles, because we’d love to bring back another list soon. Have fun!
1) A couple books a flight on a plane and the plane crashes. The crash is spoken about in all newspapers, news channels, radio, television, and everywhere else, because every single person died in the crash. However, the next day, the same couple is found strolling in the park, happy as ever. Not a scratch on them. How can that be?
Note: For more fun, read this question only once. Reading it more times will give it away 😛
Answer: Because it was a couple. Every SINGLE person died. They were in a relationship. Lol.
2) Zane threw the ball as hard as he could and it comes back to him, without anything or anyone touching it. How?
Answer: The threw the ball upwards. In the air.
3) Detective Pinto was just days away from cracking an international smuggling ring but he has suddenly gone missing.While inspecting his last-seen location, the on-duty officers find a note: 710 57735 34 5508 51 7718. Now, there are 3 suspects: Bill, John, and Tom. Can you crack the code and tell us the reason?
Answer: Bill is the suspect. Read the note upside down. The number says, Bill is boss. He sells oil.
4) I am something that you want to share when you have me. However, once you share me, you haven’t got me anymore. What am I?
Answer: A secret
5) Mr. Hefin was the richest farmer across the lands and he had 3 sons. When death was near, he asked them to find 2 objects that can fill the room he’s in completely. The one who delivers will be chosen as his only heir. The first son goes to the market to get hay. The second goes and gets leaves. The third goes and buys two things that he simply put in his pocket. The hay filled half the room, the leaves filled 3/4th of the room, while the third son fills the room with his 2 objects. What are these objects?
Answer: A matchstick and a candle.
6) There’s an English 8-letter word that can have a letter taken away and it will still make a word. When you take away another letter, it still makes a word. You can keep taking off a letter until you have one letter left, and you will always get another word formed. What is this word?
Answer: STARTING! Keep removing a letter from Starting and you will get ‘Staring, String, Sting, Sing, Sin, In, I’.
7) This one will surely put you to the test. Can you name 3 consecutive days of the week without using any of the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
Answer: I don’t know about you, but I can. Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.
8) Let’s see you solve this:
- Every dawn begins with this.
- At dusk, it will be the first you see.
- Daybreak wouldn’t come without it.
- Midday centers it.
- Daisies grow from it.
- In the sun, it can’t be found.
- Yet, each day begins with it. What is it?
Answer: The letter D.
9) They say it’s very easy to measure fish. WHY?
Answer: Because they come with their own scales.
10) This comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years. What is it?
Note: If you’ve been reading this list well so far, you can’t get this wrong.
Answer: The letter M.