Amazon came out with an introductory offer of joining their Prime subscription in India for just ₹499 a year. Yes, that’s right. The subscription is not ₹499 a month, but ₹499 for an entire year. When we at Read Scoops heard of this introductory offer, we jumped and purchased the membership IMMEDIATELY!
However, we are here to inform you (those who don’t have Amazon Prime as yet) that the introductory offer is now coming to an end, and the current subscription of ₹499 will double itself to ₹999 in a couple of days. 30th October is the last day to purchase your Amazon Prime membership at the special price of ₹499.
Wondering why you should purchase Amazon Prime?
Amazon is one of the best online retailers across the world, and Amazon India offers us high quality products at good prices, secure packaging and quick delivery. However, here are the special benefits you can avail of if you become a Prime member (Prime membership is valid across the world; not just in India):
- Free and fast delivery: 1-day and 2-day delivery on all Prime eligible items, without having to pay shipping charges.
- Unlimited video streaming: Free access to a wide range of Bollywood/Hollywood/regional movies, TV shows, Amazon Original shows and more.
- Early & exclusive access to deals: Prime members will receive early access to all deals.
- Amazon family savings: Members will get additional 15% off on diapers and other exclusive discounts.
- Amazon pantry savings: Members get next-day delivery as well as discounted delivery on groceries.
We got our Prime membership at a discounted rate and have already benefitted a lot from it. We get access to latest deals before you (non-Prime members) do, and we sit and enjoy latest movies and TV shows when there’s a little bit of free time. What are you now waiting for? Get your membership by the 30th of October 2017!
Check out Read Scoops for the latest in global news, sports, entertainment, and other content.