South Africa’s CSA T20 Challenge 2019 is like their version of India’s IPL and it’s sad that this period was selected to host the tournament as it clashes directly with the IPL, and obviously, most of the top South African talents would choose the IPL. However, this tournament goes on nonetheless. We’re here to report Match 2 of the tournament which will be played at Durban between Dolphins and Knights. Keep reading for our complete PlayerzPot (Use Code “READ1234”) fantasy preview of this game…
- Tournament: CSA T20 Challenge 2019.
- Date: 6th April 2019, 9:30pm IST
- Venue: Kingsmead, Durban
- Capacity: 25,000+
- Series status: CSA T20 Challenge 2019 Round Robin Stage.
- Dolphins finished as runner-up of the last edition of this tournament, losing to Titans.
- Dolphins have won this tournament back in 2014.
- Knights only managed 2 wins last season.
- Knights won the tournament in 2004 and finished runner-up in 2009.
- Head to head, Knights lead Dolphins, 11-10.
- Average 1st innings score at Kingsmead is 148.
DOL vs KNI Betting
CSA T20 betting
Play on BetWinner: https://t.co/RXCWxeEd2S#Sports #SportsBetting #Betting #Online #Gambling #BetWinner #Cricket #T20 #IPL2019 #Bet #Contest #Register #Affiliate #Dolphins #Knights #DOLvKNI #KNIvDOL #CSA #CSAT20Challenge #CSAT20 #CSA2019 #Kingsmead #SA #Durban pic.twitter.com/N5HX8EsWnX
— Read Scoops (@ReadScoops) April 6, 2019
My fantasy eleven
For more updates on the ongoing 2019 CSA T20 Challenge and for daily fantasy previews, keep reading ReadScoops.com.
- Sports Scoops
- IPL 2019 team previews
- Best online poker rooms in India
- Exclusive Read Scoops interviews
- How to get FREE live streaming with 1xBET