- It has been a very busy schedule for cricket lovers in recent times as apart from senior-level action, we also have the 2019 Youth Asia Cup underway in Sri Lanka. For today, we have a couple of Group B games lined up and the first of them is between Sri Lanka and Nepal. Match 4 kicks off at the same time in the morning and this is between Bangladesh U-19 and UAE U-19.
Bangladesh’s youth team is coming off a very successful tri-series in England against the hosts and India U-19 and they’ve had a lot more exposure as compared to the UAE U-19 team. I’ll be selecting a 6-5 or even 7-4 fantasy team in favour of Bangladesh. Keep reading for our complete My11Circle (Get Rs.500 Bonus*) fantasy preview of the BAN U-19 vs UAE U-19 game…
- Tournament: ACC U19 Asia Cup 2019.
- Date: 6th September 2019, 9:30am IST.
- Venue: Mercantile Cricket Association Ground, Colombo.
- Capacity: Unknown.
- Series status: Match 4 of the round robin stage.
- BAN U19: L T W W W
- UAE U19: W W W W W
- This is the first time these two will be playing in the U-19 Asia Cup.
- Towhid Hriday – 320 runs in 8 games in England tri-series.
- Mahmudul Hasan Joy – 305 runs in 7 games in the tri-series.
- Tanzim Hasan Sakib – 12 wickets in 6 games in that series.
A couple of batsmen did really well against good bowling line-ups in tough conditions in England. Leading them was Towhid Hriday and he scored 2 fifties and a century in that tri-series while another batsman who succeeded there was someone who was just slightly behind Hriday, with a 109* in his last game to add to a fifty earlier in the series – Mahmudul Hasan Joy.
With the ball, Tanzim Hasan Sakib was their leading wicket taker, picking at least a wicket in every game except the final. Prior to that, he also picked 7 wickets in 3 LA games for his domestic side, BKSP. Behind the stumps, you can pick Bangladesh’s Tanzid Hasan who also had a century in England recently, scoring 117 against England.
UAE will be led by leg-break bowler Palaniapan Meiyappan and he’s a worthy choice for your fantasy team since he has 7 wickets in his last 5 games for UAE U19. Also, Sri Lankan pitches favour spinners. Their wicket-keeper Vriitya Aravind had 133 runs in 4 innings in the recent U-19 Easter Region Cup in Malaysia and what’s impressive is that he was dismissed just once in that tournament.
Another good pick with the bat for your My11Circle (Get Rs.500 Bonus*) fantasy team could be Syed Haider who scored 56* in his last game against Oman U-19. He’s a consistent scorer, having got into double figures in each of his last 7 outings with the bat. With 10 wickets in his 5 games for UAE U19, Muhammad Farazuddin is a valuable pick with the ball.
BAN U19 vs UAE U19 Betting
U19 Asia Cup – BAN U19 vs UAE U19 betting
Bet on BetWinner: https://t.co/RXCWxeVNUq #SportsBetting #Betting #Online #Gambling #Cricket #Contest #Register #Affiliate #BANU19 #UAEU19 #Bangladesh #UAE #BNYvUAEY #BNYvsUAEY #BANvUAE #BANvsUAE #BANU19vUAEU19 #BANU19vsUAEU19 #BAN pic.twitter.com/6mW8QcL3zp
— Read Scoops (@ReadScoops) September 5, 2019
BAN U19 vs UAE U19 fantasy team
- Top fantasy cricket websites in India
- Exclusive Read Scoops interviews
- How to get FREE live streaming with 1xBET