Many a times, we find ourselves in a position where we want to watch a particular sporting event but we can’t find them on television, or they aren’t being broadcasted at all.
What next? We end up extremely sad and frustrated or start searching the internet for live streaming of that sporting event. We at Read Scoops are here to solve all these problems and bring you an easy solution to live streaming sports online – 1xBet.
What is 1xBet?
1xBet is an online licensed gambling company (Russian), that has been in operation since 2007, and deals in sports betting, casino games, fantasy football, financial market predictions and much more. As they are a bookmaker providing odds on thousands of sporting events, they also provide live streaming on these thousands of sports events taking place across the world each day.
- Most betting companies/websites provide the service of live streaming but 1xBet is one of the fastest in the business, with their telecasts way quicker than live score websites, other streaming websites or even your TV broadcasts.
- While other streaming websites charge you a fee, and other betting websites require you to have a funded account, 1xBet only requires you to create an account to start streaming sports for FREE.
- They have an extensive coverage of sports events, be it cricket, football, tennis, table tennis, snooker, basketball or any other sports.
- Along with watching the match live, 1xBet also has hundreds of in-play markets you can bet on, whether the sport is cricket, football, rugby, basketball, tennis, horse racing, e-sports, baseball, hockey or anything else. Of course, you will have to refer to your local gambling laws before placing bets.
- They also have multiple language option. If you can’t find your way around the website or can’t find the sporting event you’re looking for, hit up their friendly ‘Live Chat’ support facility, where representatives will even talk to you in your local language.
Here’s me watching an EFL Cup game live, even without any balance in my account:
The clarity and speed is pretty good and that is why we would recommend using 1xBet the next time you want to stream live sporting events online. However, do remember one thing:
1xBet is an online bookmaker and gambling is illegal in most parts of the world. Kindly check your local laws before signing up to 1xBet . While we are informing you of 1xBet’s services, we are in no way encouraging the act of gambling where it is illegal.
Step by step guide to getting live streaming for FREE:
- Head to the website 1xBet.
- Click on the green registration button and fill in the registration form.
- After completing the registration, confirm your registration and you can then login to your 1xBet account.
- For live streaming to be enabled, you need a funded account (don’t worry, even the minimum deposit will be fine). I personally deposited Rs. 10 (equivalent to $0.15) and that’s all that was needed. NOTHING ELSE.
- Select a deposit option from the multiple options that appear and your live streaming facility is now active forever.
- 1xBet will never ask you to pay a fee or subscription for using live streaming on their website. You can now stream live sports events for FREE!
- Note: The minimum deposit varies for every deposit option. If you deposit via digital currencies like Bitcoin, Dogecoin, etc., there is no minimum deposit. So go ahead and enjoy your live sports streaming!
What are you waiting for then?
You can use our contact pop up form at the right bottom of your screen if you face any difficulties signing up. We will reply to you as soon as possible.