We at Read Scoops always promise to bring you the most exciting content from all over the internet, but today we are bringing to you something exciting, physically. Presenting to you, India’s first ever initiative on experiential and sustainable tourism – The Times Travel Show (TTS) 2018 – and we at Read Scoops proudly announce ourselves as media partner for this mega event.
About Times Travel Show 2018
TTS 2018 is a first-of-its-kind travel show that is set to awaken the wanderer in you, by bringing to you unique travel experiences and showcases from across the globe. The event is supported by the Times of India, Laqshya Media Group’s Event Capital, and consultancy outfit Pro Media Innovations. They are also showcasing a unique experience platform – Backpackers Summit – an allied summit with Times Travel Show 2018.
- Name: Times Travel Show 2018.
- Dates: 24th and 25th February, 2018.
- Time: 11 am IST onwards.
- Venue: MMRDA Grounds, BKC, Mumbai.
What to expect from TTS 2018?
- Showcases and movie screenings – 10
- Speaker sessions – 15
- Panel discussions – 7
- Workshops & masterclasses – 4
- Backpackers Summit
Content topics will include:
- Sustainable travel and conservation – Tiger, Wildlife, Nature, Education, Conservation.
- Experiential travel and tourism – Expeditions, Exploration, Destinations & Venues, Adventure & Experiential Activities, Travel + Tech + Content
Times Travel Show Online Presence:
Read Scoops, being media partner of the event, will be covering the entire Times Travel Show. For now, we leave you with just a small preview of the event. Keep watching this space for more updates and an in-depth article on what to expect at the show!