Last week, we spoke about the announcement of the second edition of the Times Travel Show (TTS) in Mumbai, which is a joint initiative of Event Capital and Times of India. The 2019 TTS is set to be hosted in Mumbai on 23-24 February after a very successful event last year, which saw 10,000+ visitors over the course of two days.
This year too, there’s a lot planned out by the organizers including speakers from various walks of life, panel discussions, workshops, live acts, movie screenings and much more. If you are a traveller, backpacker, adventurer, trade professional, business or corporate MICE, this platform is meant for you.
The event is being hosted at BKC’s MMRDA grounds by various travel agents, hotels, resorts, airlines, cruise liners and others, to give you an unforgettable experience. India’s first ever experiential and sustainable tourism initiative is all set to get bigger and we at Read Scoops are happy to be an online digital partner of the event.
List of speakers:
- Tara Sharma Saluja – This 42-year old actress, entrepreneur, creator, and producer, is a British-Indian achiever who is also host of the parenting show called ‘The Tara Sharma Show’. She will be speaking at the 2019 Times Travel Show on the topic – ‘Travelling with Kids’.
- Primrose Monteiro D’souza – Managing Editor at Lonely Planet Magazine and www.timesknowledge.in, Primrose is a huge travel enthusiast, even though she was brought up in the hustling and bustling city of South Mumbai. The award-winning travel writer will be speaking at TTS 2019 on ‘Lonely Planet Travel Talks’.
- Eika Chaturvedi Banerjee – She is a corporate mythologist who is also Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Future Learning, while also being a TEDx speaker, so you surely don’t want to miss her session at the 2019 Times Travel Show in Mumbai. Her topic for the event is ‘Travelling for Ancient Wisdom’.
- Manoj Gursahani – With plenty of years of experience under his belt, Gursahani is Director and Co-Founder at AISeon Healthcare Technologies, with several other successful ventures prior to that. This weekend, he will be speaking on the topic ‘Travel: Changing Trends’.
- Nirav Desai – Travelling to 90+ countries is one hell of an achievement to complete. Hell, people barely complete 10 in a lifetime. Surely, this businessman and history buff will know what he’s talking about at the conference, the topic given to him being ‘Making your travel dreams a reality’.
- Michael Swamy – Like we mentioned earlier, this exhibition has something for everyone in it. Swamy is a world renowned chef cum author, who also loves travelling. Having published books like Masala Dabba and The East Indian Kitchen, he will be speaking on the topic ‘Savour Local Cuisines’.
- Rishad Saam Mehta – Here’s another all-rounder and we can call him everything right from a travel writer to a rider to a photographer and much more. He has a published book called The Long Drive Home and his topic at the 2019 TTS conference will be along the similar lines – ‘The thrill of the road’.
Times Travel Show Online Presence:
We’re very excited to watch all these speakers in action at the 2019 Times Travel Show when it kicks off on 23rd February. As online digital partner, Read Scoops will be there to cover the action at MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai in case you miss out. So, keep following ReadScoops.com.
- Sports Scoops
- Entertainment Scoops
- Best online poker rooms in India
- Exclusive Read Scoops interviews
- How to get FREE live streaming with 1xBET